Ashford’s new Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, timber veneered MDF wheel, three-speed whorl, and a wooden threading hook! With all the great features of the Kiwi 2, the enhanced Kiwi 3 will be even more in demand from new and experienced spinners everywhere.
- Choose either natural timber or smooth lacquer finish
- Robust construction quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
- Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- 3-speed whorl with 5.5, 7.25 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
- 1cm (⅜”) orifice
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
Come by the store if you would like to try it.