Malabrigo Silky Merino
- Fiber Content: 51% Silk/ 49% Merino Wool
- Weight: DK
- Gauge: 5.5-6 sts = 1″ on US 4-6; suggested E-G hook
- Weight/Yardage: 50g/150yd
- Care: Hand Wash
- Country Of Origin: Uruguay
Malabrigo Silky Merino is a dreamy blend of merino and silk in Malabrigo’s stunning colors. Create luxurious garments and cozy, yet sophisticated accessories with Malabrigo Silky Merino.
Malabrigo Silky Merino is produced in dye lots of 10. Any order for more than 10 skeins will be of mixed dye lots. Some colors do not have any dye lots.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.